Lysine Immune Complex is one-of-a-kind formulation that offers potent immune support, with a unique combination of nutrients designed to enhance immune function.
Each capsule contains:
* L-Lysine (400mg)
* Vitamin A from Beta Carotene (1,000 IU)
* Vitamin B-6 from Pyridoxine HCI (8mg)
* Vitamin C from Mineral Ascorbate (40mg)
* Vitamin E from d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate (15 IU)
* Zinc from Zinc Oxide (10mg)
* Coenzymatic form of Vitamin B-6 (2 mg)
* Bioflavonoids (25mg); Rutin (20mg) and Hesperidin (5mg)
* L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, required in the diet as the body is unable to synthesis this nutrient. L-Lysine may have a positive effect on humoral and cell-mediated immune function, and increase the absolute number of lymphocytes and IgG levels.
* Antioxidants are well known in the protection against free radical damage, which is why our formulation includes powerful antioxidant activity from vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Vitamin C is an immune superstar that appears to affect most aspects of the immune system. Low levels have been associated with diminished immune function. Vitamin E enhances immune function response, and vitamins C and E work synergistically for immuno-enhancement.
Antioxidant nutrients can modify cell-mediated immune responses and are well placed to support patients in need of immune support.
* Vitamin B-6 is important in humoral and cell-mediated immune responses.
* Rutin, quercetin and hesperidin are powerful bioflavonoids and should not be prescribed to pregnant women or women who are breast feeding. Rutin and hesperidin work synergistically with Vitamin C to help support a healthy immune system.
Hesperidin wields anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, making it a perfect addition for patients in need of immune support.
* Zinc is crucial to immune function, and a deficiency has been shown to adversely affect many areas of immunity from specific to non-specific immunity..